Career planning (career plan) is the tool that marks professional success and the difference between having a job and being in control of your professional career, of your professional future.
Do you want to change jobs boost your career? This blog teaches you what are the 4 determining factors of success to change jobs; and will help you better understand career advancement opportunities as well as how to explore new opportunities. (“windows of opportunity”).
Are you thinking of a job change, sector change, career change, professional turn?
The pandemic has upended almost all labor regulations, causing a shakeup in the labor market that continues to reverberate across industries, job types, and employee demographics.
The recent increase in the number of people who want to change jobs after the pandemic is a fact that can cause confusion: it can give you the feeling, make you think that changing jobs, finding a good new and rewarding job opportunity that allows you carve out a magnificent professional career, it may be within your reach in a fortuitous way; making you lose focus in a crowded market of candidates with interesting resumes.
La job search It's still hard work that consumes a high level of energy, dedication and time. Especially if you are among the many professionals who are re-evaluating your career path and considering enter a different sector otcompletely new job/role type. A personal situation in which, without a doubt, there is much to consider, investigate, analyse, manage, prepare and plan. Especially in an environment where many people have left their jobs; in which companies, after the pandemic, require a some exceptional level of preparation, A extra effort by their workers; Y many positions remain vacant, as companies find it difficult to find suitable candidates.
In a work environment like the current one, put your focus on resigning (see Gallup report “big resignation”), instead of focusing on finding your big break, your "window of opportunity” it's a mistake.
Yes, okay, the great resignation has become a social phenomenon, a viral trend in social networks, but when it comes to consider, plan and make decisions about your professional future, only you and nobody else but you, it depends stay focused on what's really important!
Finding a job in the current market is hard work, which, more than ever, needs a suitable one. strategy with the focus on your success!. And for this to be able to count on a practical roadmap to help you find the job of your dreams and advance your career agile and with certainty is a must!
Do you think you are ready to change jobs?
These 4 variables that every job or career change strategy must consider will help you assess whether you are ready.
To do this, read each variable, then ask yourself the questions I invite you to ask below, take your time to reflect and honestly answer yourself if you are ready to make the change.
4 Variables that an agile and effective strategy to change jobs:
- Objective Analysis of your Professional Profile, your true Motivations and the Type of Role that best suits your profile. To do this, ask yourself the following questions: What type of tasks best fit my professional profile? What inspires me to action? What knowledge and talents would I need to achieve my target role? From 1 to 10, with 1 being the lowest value, how prepared would you say you are to reach your target role, to make the change?
- Objective Analysis of your Strengths, Competencies, Performance and Weaknesses. To do this, ask yourself the following questions: What do you excel at? What are your strengths? What do you do better than others? What activities do you find most rewarding? What type of environment do you perform best in? What do you fail more than the others? What attitudes or behaviors are keeping you from achieving your job change goals?
- Objective Analysis of your Values. To do this, ask yourself the following questions: What is really important to me in life? Are any of my values currently compromised in the performance of my duties, or by the establishment of my professional objectives? What set of values does the company I currently work for have? What values do I admire in companies that inspire me?
- Objective Analysis of Fit or “fit”. To do this, ask yourself the following questions: What would you change in your current company if you could? From 1 to 10, how important is it for you to find a job that allows you to fit more than 80% with your personality, strengths, motivations and values, professional goals? In what number, from 1 to 10, would you say that you find yourself today with respect to achieving a fit of at least 80%?
If you are a professional and you face, in the current market, some or all of the following challenges:
- you want to build one successful career
- You need prepare for the next step in your career or professional cycle
- Would you like to drive a job change, a promotion, for an Career change o industry change.
I can help you manage and plan your professional future in an objective, precise and efficient way! So you can achieve professional goals what do you propose and need with <strong>success</strong> y certainty.
my methodologies Labor Coaching (Career Coaching) y Career Mentoring they will give you the tools, knowledge, advisory, council y financial what do you need to help you better map all the key elements or variables of your preparation o window of opportunity; essential for the effective career managementSo that achieve your professional goals and you can advance in your professional careerhe way agile, with Trust and by the Ministry of Home Affairs of the Government of Spain with the certainty what do you need.
Would you like to receive information on how Vocational Career Mentoring y Labor Coaching (Career Coaching) te help you advance in your professional career? As my advice, my international experience, my knowledge about changing jobs, my techniques y tools and my structure of work sessions tested, precise and 100% effective, will make it easier for you get the promotion you want so much with success!
Are you a good leader? Keys to Post-Covid Leadership
As we head into a new month of large-scale remote leadership, it's no wonder that motivation, performance, and well-being are slipping in teams and work environments.
The long months of confinement and remote work, accompanied by a high rate of uncertainty in the market, have modified the leadership paradigm; demanding from leaders, managers and middle managers new tools that help them revitalize their teams, accurately identify and diagnose recurring tensions and conflicts, empathetically help their workers deal with their problems effectively.
When it comes to analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of your leadership in the new normal,
What aspects make you a good leader?
Some of the key aspects of a great leader are:
✅ strategic capacity to focus on results / set priorities that cover the current and future needs of the company. Align the strategic vision with the UN Sustainability Goals 2015. Request information on the Corporate Sustainability Plans
✅ Skills of resilience, motivation and drive focused on values and vision.
✅ Capacity of social intelligence, soft skills (soft skills) consolidated to promote cooperation and collaboration.
✅ Versatility, ability to innovate, to be open to change, to continuous improvement in order to respond to change with agility.
✅ Authority, be responsible for one's own decisions (accountability).
✅ Be a role model for others, a strong profile but humble. Request a consultation about your leadership profile
✅ Be a Leader Coach for your team, help your team and its members grow. Leadership is a constant learning experience for the leader and the Coaching and Leadership Development Programs they are the most reliable tools for continuous development and optimization of your ability to influence.
✅ Be prepared to do the hard work and have communication skills to deal with difficult conversations.
✅ Have ample capacity for Influence and persuasion, build relationships with the team / company / community / partners (stakeholders).
✅ Have a developed the ability to Self-regulation, be emotionally competent, (emotional intelligence) to be worthy of the trust of the members of your team and the stakeholders who are impacted by the activity of your company.
Is it possible for a leader to demonstrate all of these aspects or leadership competencies mentioned?
It is precisely the most frequent question that I usually hear in my sessions with clients; and my answer is always the same: “in reality, it is more than unlikely, almost impossible, that a leader can demonstrate leadership skills in all aspects, which, far from being considered a source of demotivation, offers the leader a reflection on your competitive advantage. Why? Because the trick of good leadership lies precisely in knowing:
➡️ What you are good at
➡️ What you like
➡️ What you're great at
➡️ What you are lousy at
➡️ What you don't like to do... at all
Developing self-awareness is what allows the leaders I work with to feel good about who they are and make the most of their talents.
Self-knowledge allows the leader to know himself better, not only for what he is excellent at, but also for what he does not enjoy doing, a clear indicator of areas, skills and aptitudes in need of development (improvement areas) that need to be worked on to optimize your skills as a leader.
It is precisely self-knowledge that is the key that allows the leader to be focused and motivated in what he is good / excellent at (strengths) allowing him to enjoy the process of training and improvement.
If you are interested in your Self-knowledge and how it influences you performance program one CONSULTATION without obligation, I will be happy to provide you with more information about my leadership training and self-knowledge tools and how they can help you successfully achieve your professional goals,
Providing high quality information and resources that help you learn and develop the skills you need to make the most of everyday life these resources will help you to improve your personal and professional life.
LEADERSHIP AND ORGANIZATIONAL EMPOWERMENT: A NEW DIRECTION FOR MANAGEMENT AS A SOLUTION TO THE CRISIS
Empowerment in the organizational environment is a new concept that describes a new philosophy of management of smart companies focused on quality, continuous improvement, performance management, self-directed teams, management of workers' skills.
A new and attractive course of management that seeks new and better ideas to achieve strategic objectives of the company through teamwork and motivation, generating greater involvement, collaboration and commitment of workers through greater participation in decision-making and in the way they function in their jobs.
What makes Empowerment so attractive to companies and their workers?
Empowerment is a management system that each company can adopt following a simple model that contemplates several phases of improvement aimed at empowering workers, being open to leaving their comfort zone and accepting more difficult jobs with greater risks.
A strategic tool that strengthens leadership, giving meaning to teamwork, allowing total quality to stop being a motivational philosophy, to become a functional system. Through which the leader leaves his subordinates to think and decide for themselves, granting them power, responsibility and decision, creating work teams where each of the members contributes ideas, suggestions, defines objectives, goals and tasks to be done. without a leader telling them, etc.
A system that favors a training path to empower all employees and that they are the protagonists of their success and the results of the company. Therefore, to achieve team empowerment and for it to work, all the resources that the team possesses must be used to the maximum, whether they are human or media resources. All team personnel must be prepared and trained to act as if they own the company, and that their work depends on whether it is successful or not. And do not make them believe that they are outsiders who only go for a salary and work a four, six or eight hour day.
Do you want to know what benefits empowerment brings to your company?
#REMOTE LEADERSHIP: 5 TIPS TO STRENGTHEN YOUR TEAM'S REMOTE PERFORMANCE
In this time of uncertainty, leadership is undoubtedly an asset of great value to companies and organizations.
As the COVID-19 crisis unfolds, "social distancing" is becoming a new normal. Working remotely will likely become a more common environmental factor for leaders guiding teams and organizations in the future. In this context, leaders must master virtual work environments to keep team members aligned, connected, committed and performing.
Leading a virtual team can be challenging. Multiple studies have found that more than 25 percent of virtual teams are not fully functioning and 33 percent of teams rate their virtual leaders as less than effective.
The constant shifting of priorities and information and the need to reconcile work and individual needs throughout the lockdown makes it even more difficult for many leaders to lead remotely.
Leading teams, even virtually, is still leadership. Effective leadership remains the best predictor of long-term organizational success and viability, a fact that was already true before the pandemic crisis.
What do we mean when we talk about effective leaders, effective leadership?
When we refer to the term "effective leadership" in our leadership training programs, we refer to different factors and dimensions that determine the leader's success, personal dimensions that, properly developed, transform the leader into a leader. “impact multiplier in the company", a leader who through people, groups, teams and organizations can achieve the strategic objectives for the company; leaders who have developed key leadership skills such as self awareness, emotional intelligence, empathy, modesty, la agility, versatility and resilience. Skills all of them soft (soft skills) that favor that the leader can cope differently and efficiently Many of the demands that their own leadership demands during the pandemic.
What factors enable you to lead high-performing virtual teams and become a more effective virtual leader from a distance? Different research studies carried out during the pandemic point to 5 factors that will allow you to successfully lead from a distance:
Factor 1: CONFIDENCE. Without trust, there is no team.
Trust is a crucial factor for effective collaboration in any team.
Virtual teams have a unique challenge during lockdown in that they tend to develop trust at the task level rather than at the interpersonal level. The result of working remotely often means more time to build interpersonal trust between members of virtual teams.
Effective virtual leaders must look for new ways to instill team spirit and trust in their teams, which, in turn, can help drive cooperation.
Based on research studies, these TIPS can make it easier to build trust between virtual teams:
- Focus on the relationship: focus when organizing meetings on building a good relationship to create a sense of purpose and address objectives as a team.
- Tétechniques and technology: Find apps that make it easy to foster open and honest communication during virtual meetings.
- Empowerment Actions: plans empowerment actions and remote training actions for teams and members to encourage creativity, innovation and more informed decision-making.
- Shared activities: uses virtual team building and activities as a way to help people interact informally outside of team work.
Factor 2: CONTACT US. Without contact there is no sense of belonging or connection.
Communications technology has made virtual team interaction possible, but they are obviously not a perfect substitute for human interaction, making it easy for team members to isolate themselves, focusing solely on their work (task) without much social interaction.
Project management software and video conferencing platforms can help employees interact with each other on a regular basis, fostering collaboration and relationship building; which helps create a high-touch environment that makes building relationships possible.
Some other tips virtual leaders can use include:
- Create opportunities for virtual coffee chatsé, lunch meetings or happy hours to help people connect with other team members.
- Use video conference so that all team members can see and recognize each other as a team, to encourage commitment.
- Find ways to communicate, reward, highlight achievements and contributions of team members
Factor 3: EFFECTIVE MEETINGS
In today's environment, virtual meetings have emerged as a practical solution to bring people together to achieve their goals. In the absence of regular face-to-face contact, holding frequent virtual meetings becomes increasingly important to keep everyone on the team on the same page. Nevertheless, many employees are often distracted and multitask. What can you as a leader to help improve the quality of “virtual meetings”? TIPS:
- Deliberately set aside time to connect with people and deepen relationships at the beginning of every virtual meeting—when people feel “checked in” to a meeting, they tend to stay more engaged.
- Look for technology that allows you to promote a two-way dialogue: Breakout groups, surveys, and chat features with text or instant messages so team members can contribute and have their input recorded for later reading.
- Delete inu meetingstiles: informs that a meeting is necessary and sends participants the agenda in advance, to explicitly engage people in the meeting agenda and ensure high levels of participation and engagement.
- More meetingss short and interactive: uses email or other communication tools to share information.
- Group dynamics: integrates group dynamics into the meeting with challenges so that the interaction is greater and increases the enthusiasm, participation and resolution of cases related to the purpose of the meeting.
- Consider rotating the role of facilitator to involve other team members in meetings.
Factor 4: EMPOWER, MOTIVATE: Without motivation, there is no high performance
People are often expected to work more independently in virtual teams, which makes it even more important to find ways to delegate work and provide team members with the freedom to make decisions on their own. Of course, accountability remains paramount for virtual teams. In many cases, team members depend on others to complete work, so leaders must facilitate open communication to ensure everyone is productive. Effective virtual leaders set up a system to monitor progress and follow up frequently, but avoid micromanaging.
Here you will find some practical TIPs to train and motivate people in a virtual environment:
- Make “wake-up calls” to periodically check in on team members.
- Set up smaller teams made up of people interested in specific topics so they can work more autonomously on projects.
- Provide virtual feedback
- Find ways to highlight the achievements and contributions of team members.
- Celebrate success as a team with virtual office parties or video conference team lunches.
FACTOR 5: SOFT SKILLS: THEY ARE THE KEY
Soft skills are particularly important for virtual leaders as they must work to maintain frequent communication between members, inspire people to achieve goals, and manage conflict.
Research studies found that the performance of virtual leaders and teams is better when training actions in skill development are carried out individually and collectively.
Some effective strategies you can use to reinforce the social skills of your virtual team include:
- Use of diagnostic assessments and individual development plans to help develop virtual leaders.
- Conducting virtual team building sessions to help team members socialize and get to know each other.
- Continuously assess the development needs of team members; then, develop skills focused on identified areas for improvement.
About Business Leadership Development
There are many techniques and methodologies applicable to the development of business leadership, understanding business leadership as the set of managerial skills that a person must have to influence the behavior and actions of a work group to achieve the objectives and satisfy the needs. of the company
Companies no longer only need bosses, they need leaders who know how to develop the maximum potential of the company and of the workers, hence an adequate development of the leader is a key premise for a company to achieve success.
All those who aspire to hold a leadership position in a company and lead a work team wonder about the concept of leadership: What does it mean to be a great leader and how can I become one?
Business leadership requires a sum of qualities in the person of the leader, qualities that we can categorize into three dimensions of development (personal and professional) through which the capacity of a leader is articulated, dimensions all of which are necessary and among which one must there is a balance between them.
Do you want to know what are the necessary dimensions to be able to become a great leader?
CHA is your answer:
1-Knowledge (C): What the leader knows about something.
2-Skills (H): What the leader does and how he does it.
3-Attitudes (A): The leader's predisposition towards something.
These three axes are fundamental, it would not help to have a lot of knowledge if we do not have the necessary skills or attitude. Nor will having many skills without knowledge be of much use. Learn more about each of them.
1. Leader Insights
Knowledge can be learned, experience gives it to us, also training, books, blogs, videos, observation. Knowledge is everything we know, that is, it is part of our hard drive.
The issue of whether the leader should be the best coach is an aspect that has given a lot to talk about. My point of view is that the leader should not always be an expert in the field, perhaps in her team there are people more expert in one field or another than him or her. There are some companies that promote the best technician as a leader, sometimes even complying with the principle that "a person ends up rising to his highest level of incompetence."
Although it is also true that if a person is an expert in a subject, he/she will make his/her team legitimize him/her as a leader. But this trend is not always the case. The CEO of a company can be a great COO promoted to CEO, and not be an expert in marketing, finance, or human resources, does this mean that he will not do a good job leading the management team?
It is not really a prerequisite, but it helps to have previous experience in the business environment.
The leader, regardless of the position he occupies, must have, to a greater or lesser degree, knowledge about:
-The market in which it operates.
-Competitor companies, their strengths and weaknesses.
-Your own company, procedures, way of working, etc.
-The technology used by your company.
-The people on your team, their characteristics, strengths, areas for improvement, roles they play, etc.
-The different stakeholders of your company (customers, shareholders, other managers, suppliers...)
– The environment, of the different movements and social, economic and cultural trends. Which will be of great help to you with the strategy.
2. Leadership skills
Skills have to do with the ability to do something, be it to communicate or to carry out a task. Skills are learned by doing, experience is also a good teacher, as well as the experiential training programs that at Lydia Cuervo we make available to managers and companies, programs in which managers learn to develop leadership skills through challenges, leadership dynamics and challenges.
What skills are key and necessary to lead?
- Influence: Ability to motivate and positively influence a group of people so that they get involved in achieving the objectives defined in a given situation, developing, transmitting and aligning the team with the mission, vision and values of the company. It also implies being an example in your management style for the people you work with.
- Delegationn: Ability to assign tasks to collaborators based on their professional skills and maturity, so that the collaborator assumes the responsibility and commitment to obtain results in the entrusted task.
- People Development: Ability to identify the development needs of employees, helping and supporting them for their personal fulfillment within the company.
- Visionon stratégic: Ability to quickly understand the changing trends in the environment, detecting opportunities and anticipating the needs that will be demanded, adopting the necessary decisions and actions for this.
- Resolutionof conflicts: Ability to accept and resolve conflict, maintaining a positive attitude and making it positive for the team and strengthening it. Being assertive in solving it, expressing one's own feelings appropriately, without judging others.
- Analytical capacity and Problem Solving: Ability to understand a situation, breaking it down into small parts and identifying its implications, to obtain valid conclusions, analyze the different alternatives and make the right decision, to resolve situations positively.
- Self-control and pressure tolerancen: Ability to keep the emotional state and behavior under control despite pressure or adverse situations, not getting carried away by the discouragement of not getting the desired results.
- Organization and planningn: Ability to act in a systematic and orderly manner, identifying the priorities of their work and developing action plans to achieve the defined objectives and tasks. It also implies proper time management, distributing it according to established priorities.
- Achievement orientation: Ability to make an effort, organize tasks, and action plans in such a way that their fulfillment directly affects the objectives set by the company.
- Communicative ability: The ability to communicate with other people in such a way that they understand the message perfectly. Being able to listen and understand others perfectly and build through interaction with other concepts and clear messages.
Of these 10 competencies there are some related to the task, others to the team and others to the people. There are three key axes that leadership development must ensure: Task, Team, People.
Attitude has to do with our predisposition towards things. Attitude is like a suit that we decide to wear. We can be people with many skills and knowledge, but if our attitude is not the right one, our leadership will not be effective. Attitude is key, there it is said «hire people for their attitude, train them to develop their ability», and there is nothing worse than hiring someone with the wrong attitude. So if we analyze the leader's predisposition towards change, difficulties and towards work, we can find three attitudes that will be vital for a leader to do a good job:
- Positivity in the face of change. Not all people deal with change in the same way. Some are closed to any change and it is very difficult for them to achieve good results. People with this attitude have the flexibility to adapt to changes quickly, working effectively and showing the ability and willingness to learn new things, acquire new skills and progress.
- Constancy and perseverance in the face of difficulties The leader should not throw in the towel easily, his ability often depends on his persevering and constant attitude. Leading is not an easy task that happens at first, achieving goals through others requires effort and determination.
- Possibility and opportunity in the face of scarcity. Being able to see a little light in the dark, being able to see opportunities where others do not see them is another of the key attitudes of the leader. A good leader will always find a new possibility, something that gives people hope and inspiration. Where others see scarcity, the good leader sees opportunities, where others see that nothing can be done, the good leader sees possibilities.
We have to know that leadership is developed, acted upon and improved. In the leadership-oriented development plans that I carry out, I realize that every company deserves to have good leaders, because they are the ones who ignite the spark so that things go well.
About coaching for companies in Madrid
If you have a company or direct one you know the important role played by the coaching for companies in Madrid. This practice has become popular in recent years thanks to the multiple benefits it brings to the growth of a company.
Although there are many ways to grow a company or business, it is the professionals specialized in coaching who are in charge of giving you the most accurate advice to achieve the objectives and goals set for the growth of your business.
What does Coaching for companies in Madrid consist of?
Coaching for companies in Madrid consists of all the orientation, guidance and advice that a professional can provide to grow a certain business or company.
These professionals are responsible for knowing and studying every aspect of your business possibilities, as well as your personal ones, both yours and your employees, and advise you on the most effective way to meet the goals and objectives proposed to achieve success and growth of your business.
The importance of small business coaching It is essential, since it is through this method that you know your potential and your capabilities as a small business, to later exploit the resources you have to the maximum and thus achieve the objectives set.
Benefits of coaching for companies
There are many advantages that this effective practice can offer you for the development and growth of your company or business. Between the benefits of coaching for companies we can mention:
- Improve relationships between different workers
- Improve staff creativity levels
- Promotes the development of the individual talent of team members
- Help resolve conflicts within the company
- Involves all company employees in achieving common goals for its growth
- Facilitates the detection of problems within the company
- Improves the leadership of managers
- And many other benefits...
Business coaching in Madrid
For all the benefits and advantages mentioned above, if you are looking for a professional and effective service of business coaching in Madrid, one of the best options is to use the advisory that the professionals of Lydia Cuervo can offer you for the development and scope of the goals of your business.
Undoubtedly, they will give you all the guidance Necessary for exploit the potential of your company to the fullest and achieve the success you so desire.
About Business Leadership
When we talk about leadership, we refer to a managerial ability that a person has to influence other people or a work group in their actions, all with the intention of motivating them to achieve previously planned goals or objectives. Thus, the business leadership It refers to the abilities that may exist in an organization or company with the intention of establishing valid guidelines to reach common agreements, materialize business objectives and satisfy organizational needs.
What is sought with the implementation of good business leadership is to create a solid conscience in the workers with the intention of developing their maximum potential and achieving the most optimal participation of all the workers to achieve a certain goal.
What should be the characteristics of leadership in a company?
The business leaders they require having certain basic elements with the intention of achieving efficient leadership and for this they must have the following characteristics:
- be enthusiastic
- be communicative
- Have negotiation skills.
- Conflict resolution capacity.
- Capacity for decision-making.
Why should your company have business leadership experts?
In any organization or company, there must be leaders who motivate the rest of the staff in a specialized way, if possible. The importance of business leadership entails a:
- Adequate management of the necessary tools to achieve administrative and managerial progress.
- Self-knowledge of the talents and strengths of each element and person in an organization.
- Concentration of effort and energy to achieve goals.
Coaching for companies. What is it for?
Coaching is a set of efforts and techniques that can be implemented in the staff of an organization. These techniques, when implemented, will aim to measure the effectiveness resulting from the motivation that each worker possesses.
And how can we achieve motivation in the staff of an organization? Through coaching, a selection of personnel (especially leaders) who possess certain personal leadership qualities is made.
This very powerful technique has the purpose of allowing each of the people who work in an organization to give the best of themselves. Therefore, training is a necessary condition that they must go through, in order to have full knowledge and mastery of the necessary tools to achieve objectives.
Business leadership training
Do you need advice on business leadership course? Send your query to the coaching and business leadership specialist Lydia Cuervo, who will be able to guide you according to your needs and those of your company and she will offer you the necessary tools to achieve your goals.
Become a unique and cutting-edge business leader and boost the sustained growth of your company!
Leadership Coaching, the only tool on the market that gives you value and 90-100% successful solutions in the development of personal, professional and business growth, development and training plans. Discover how Leadership Coachng is the only tool that gives you reliability when it comes to achieving your goals.
Take a qualitative leap in your professional goals: Talent and Leadership, two key skills to lead your company to success!
Leadership and Talent: two key capabilities to lead your company to success!
Today the goal of any organization is none other than get highly qualified leaders that they are capable of select and organize high performance teams.
If you are aware of the growth challenges that your professional goals entail, if you want to be a good leader, a leader who demonstrates skill and a vision of the future, who anticipates changes. A leader who knows how to direct, manage and multiply the talent gathered in the company so that it works in a proactive, synchronized and intelligent way; and add value and innovation to the company. It's time to develop the necessary skills and competencies.
Leadership is undoubtedly one of the most necessary skills for a good manager: in the current market climate, organizations have needed to change the profile of their leaders, demanding profiles of authentic leadership, a type of leadership opposed to the concept of a leader of domination, imposition and power that still dominates the mentality of most organizations and their managers.
A change in the leadership profile that has led to new needs in companies: find good leaders y be able to train their leaders in people and talent management skills, that leads them to achieve their business goals through high performance teams.
Being a good leader today requires dedication and time to lead and manage people and teams, to facilitate employee development processes and help teams grow. A new situation that confirms the major problems of current managers and leaders, who must face new loads of tasks, manage their time well and be able to dedicate the necessary time to the growth of their workers, within the high pace required by their jobs.
Identify and guide the type of leadership, help the manager to know himself, know what image it projects, manage your natural styles, find the right business environment to carry out his leadership successfully, develop the skills and competencies necessary for the successful management of people and teams. They are all top capabilities included in my comprehensive management development programs.
Management development programs aimed at training good leaders and offering companies programs to locate, train highly qualified profiles, optimize, relocate and retain talent, all of them in constant demand in the current market.
If you want to know more about my Comprehensive Executive Development Programs, contact me, I will be delighted to offer you a strategic vision of how my management development programs will help you achieve your professional and business goals.